Doublewool Jacket MAN Jet Black/Marengo
€240.00 Retail price:
The DoubleWool is made from a superb mixture of materials: it has WoolNet Original close to the body and WarmWool as the next layer. By combining these fabrics you will get optimal wicking properties, but at the same time ensured excellent insulation by allowing air to flow between the layers.
Outer layer WarmWool: 100 % Merino Wool.
Inner layer WoolNet: 80 % Merino Wool, 20 % Polyamide.
Fibre: 20,5 micron.
Typical activities: Hiking in cold weather, hunting, ice fishing, expeditions, working outside.
Weight: 581 g. (size medium).
- Combines Woolnet and Warmwool
- The mesh layer creates air pockets between the two layers which gives great insulation
- Mesh contact points are great for sweat transportation
- Zipper chin guard with interior storm flap to prevent chafing
- Chest pocket
- Pulse heaters
- Rib side panels and bottom hem for better fit
- Aclimas warmest product line